In this Course, Participants Will Learn How To Identify, Analyze And Evaluate Your Company's/Organisation Safety & Health (HSE) Program With The Advent of the Systems Approach to Safety Management.
BENEFITS / PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE?
- Ø This training offers the most comprehensive approach to developing an effective positive safety culture at workplace. Positive safety culture is essential approach to attaining desired goal of zero incidents in the work place as well as provides an understanding of what is needed to reach this goal.
- Ø Participants will be able to manage occupational safety and health efforts within an organization.
- Ø Participants will be able to provide expert input and consultation in safety and health related matters.
- Ø Participants will be able to manage workplace analysis and hazard prevention and control processes.
- Ø Participants will be able to serve as an advocate for occupational safety and health.
- Ø Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today.
HSE LEVEL- 1: (Basic) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
- Health Safety and Environment Appreciation
- Why Concern For Accidents?
- Causes of Accidents and Unsafe Act And Unsafe Conditions/Accident Prevention Measures
- HSE Policies, Rules And Regulations/HSE Procedures
- Definition And Concept Of Defensive Driving
- Definition of Terms of Defensive Driving and Journey Management System.
- Journey Management System & Journey Management Violations
- Job Safety Analysis or Job Hazard Analysis
- Why Conduct A Job Safety Analysis and How Do I Conduct A JSA?
- Basic First Aid/CPR.
HSE LEVEL – 2: (Proficiency) COURSE CONTENT/TOPICS:
- Key Elements of A Health And Safety Management System
- Personal Protective Equipment/Persuading Workers To Use Provided Personal Protective Equipment.
- Procurement and Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Assurance of Personal Protective Equipment and Types of PPE.
- Introduction to Security management.
- Permit To Work System/PTW Certificate and Responsibilities Under The PTW Work System
- Fire Preven
- TIME/DURATION OF TRAINING: 10pm – 5pm
CERTIFICATION: n Certificate of Professional Development shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the course / training.
REGISTRATION PROCESS / TERMS:
- There are no requirements to sign up for this course.
NOTE: Sign up for more of our courses as listed below and get unbelievable discounts and freebies.
WE ALSO OFFER THE FOLOWING HSE/SAFETY CERTIFICATION COURSES & TRAININGS:
- 1) Accident Prevention, Investigation & Reporting Certification Course
- 2) Occupational Health, Pollution Control & Environmental Safety Mgt. Course
- 3) Industrial Safety and Risk Management Certification Training
- 4) First Aid Administration & Safety Certification Training
- 5) Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention Safety mgt Certification Training
- 6) Oil and Gas Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training.
- 7) Radiation Safety Awareness Certification Training
- 8) Construction Safety Mgt Professional Certification Training
- 9) Machinery Rescue Awareness Certification Training
- 10) Inspection and Testing of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Training
- 11) Hospital-Based Decontamination: Hazard Recognition.
- 12) Container Inspections Certification Training
- 13) Emergency Response Planning Certification Training
- 14) Emergency Response Team Coordinator Certification Training
- 15) Evacuation Coordinator Certification Training
- 16) Blood Borne Pathogens Certification Training
- 17) Hazardous Materials Response Safety Certification Training